Welcome Guest Login or Signup

    My Energy Friends is a Social Community for the discussion of ENERGY with a primary focus on the implementation of existing Alternative Energy and Renewable Energy Technology, as well as the exploration and development of New Alternative Energy and Renewable Energy Technology.  It’s FREE to join our Community… AND, actually almost everything in our Community is FREE!


    Discussions include Alternative Energy and Renewable Energy sources like: Solar Power, Solar Energy, Solar Panels, BioFuels like: Biodiesel, Straight Vegetable Oil, SVO, Waste Vegetable Oil, WVO, Methanol, Ethanol, BioMass, BioGas, Wind Technologies like: Wind Power, Wind Energy, Wind Turbine, Wind Mill, Hydrogen: Hydrogen Fuel, Hydrogen Fuel Cells, Hybrid: Hybrid Cars, Hybrid Vehicles, Electric Car, Batteries, and Geothermal, Mini Hydroelectric, etc. to Utility sized projects like Wind Farms, Nuclear Power, Power Plants, etc. Plus, information on how to Do It Yourself ( DIY )

    Discussions also include:  Investing Renewable Energy: Alternative Energy Mutual Funds, Renewable Energy Funds, Energy Stocks, Energy Mutual Funds, Green Mutual Funds, Green Funds, Energy News, Energy and Environmental issues like Global Warming, as well as Non-Renewable Fossil Fuels- Coal, Crude Oil , Gasoline, Diesel, Natural Gas, etc.  Information on Energy Events - Energy Conventions, Energy Conferences, Energy Workshops, etc. and More!

    We’re brand new, come in, look around.  You'll be one of the first members to join.

    Alternative Energy - Think, Share, Learn. “Together… we will find a better way!”


ENERGY NEWS submitted by Members

Global Moringa Meet showcases brainstorming sessions on Genetics, Agronomics and Horticulture Advancement in Moringa Farming
User Article   5116 Views   By cjp-india on Sep 25 2012, 9:56 pm
Indiabased Center For Jatropha Promotion &Biodiesel(CJP)’s 2 Day Moringa State of Art International Workshop: Global Moringa Meet2012  focuses on the entire Moringaproduction from Ground zero to scale from November 25 & 26, 2012, Jaipur,India. Topics are carefully selected to cover the Agronomy, Horticulture,Biology, Engineering, Marketing and Financial aspects of Moringacommercialization. Moringa is an exceptionally nutritious tree with variety ofuses. Highly valued by the ancient Roman, Greek and Egyptian civilizations, theMoringa tree is now being “rediscovered” in many areas of the globe. Acombination of low yielding Moringa varieties, the absence of effective cropmanagement, and high plant mortality during the planti... (Read More)
2 Days Global Moringa Oleifera Meet 2012 slated for April 16-17, 2012
User Article   6392 Views   By cjp-india on Jan 09 2012, 7:29 am
CJP is set to hold 2 Day Moringa State of Art International Workshop April 16-17, 2012, Jaipur, India -- An Update from the Moringa Industry Advances in Moringa Research & development Production Systems Commercial track of Moringa — Leading the Way to New heights Harvesting and Extraction Frontiers of Moringa Biotechnology and so on---¬  CJP holds the Global MORINGAWORLD 2012 as an important event for global Moringa stakeholders. This event will provide reliable information on Moringa, market dynamics, and also with the latest issues in the industry.. CJP’s Global Moringa Meet focuses on the entire Moringa production from Ground zero to scale. Topics are carefully selected to cover the Agronomy, Horticulture, Biology, Eng... (Read More)
CJP announces a series of Global Programmes on nonfood biodiesel crops in 2012
User Article   5620 Views   By cjp-india on Oct 29 2011, 10:54 pm
We at CJP have highest priority to contribute to the transition to a sustainable society through social, economic and environmental development. Sustainable development is a fundamental aspect of our strategic plan as to create Knowledge for a Sustainable Future  CJP has the privilege to provide most authoritative Knowledge platform known for Development of Sustainable Non-Food Oil Crop Projects, Programmes and Priorities to Feed Biodiesel Industry Worldwide and has established the Biodiesel Business AcademyÔ (BBA) to provide quality, impartial, informative and enjoyable advanced level training with enhanced technology in the field of Biodiesel production. The BBA delivers Training to international and national participants/profess... (Read More)
Jatrophaworld 2011: Pongamia Pinnata: The Prospects For Profitable Sustainability
User Article   6638 Views   By cjp-india on May 01 2011, 3:45 am
Development of pongamia as a biofuel crop has largely been underway in India, at CJP where scientists have been assessing new crops to support sustainable rural development. There is significant interest in developing pongamia as a new source of biofuel. Its reputation in India as a sustainable rural fuel source, combined with its ability to establish on low fertility soils Cultivars are being selected that will yield seeds with up to 40% oil. The plant has attracted research interest due to its reputation as a drought tolerant crop and its traditional use as a source of oil for lamp fuel Pongamia has a long history of use by people. Research and field trials to assess the species’ capacity to produce biofuel have been underway at Centre ... (Read More)
No events found!
                                                                                    [ View More ] [ Submit Content ]

Powered by WebRing.

Novelty Pens Fun Pens Shaped Pens Promotional Pens

 Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved    My Energy Friends - Alternative Energy - Renewable Energy    TLA, Inc.